What is KFE?
The Kenyan Food Event (KFE) is East Africa’s primary exhibition serving the food, beverage and hospitality industry.
With its inaugural edition taking place in September 2020 at the Sarit Exhibition Centre in Nairobi, Kenya, this brand-new event will offer a pivotal platform for international companies looking to break into the market as well as an opportunity for local businesses to expand their existing footprint.
Co-located alongside the Kenyan Hospitality Event and the Kenyan Drink Event, the cumulative exhibition will make up three key industry segments to bring together over 2,500 qualified stakeholders and key members from the industry.
KFE aims to attract suppliers, manufacturers and services providers from across a wide spectrum of the food industry. Here is an overview of the types of industries our exhibitors will come from:
- Bakery & Morning Goods
- Cheese & Dairy
- Children's Foods
- Chilled Foods
- Condiment & Sauces
- Confectionary & Chocolate
- Convenience Foods
- Dry, Canned & Bottled Goods
- Ethnic Foods
- Fish & Seafood
- Fresh Produce
- Frozen Foods & Ice Cream
- Health & Wellbeing
- Meat & Poultry
- Organic Food
- Processing, Packaging & Design
- Free-from products
- Regional & local products
- Functional food
Even with all the technology we have available to us, statistics still show you are more likely to secure a deal face-to-face. Simultaneously build brand awareness, network and close sales by taking part at the Kenyan Food Event 2020.
- Increase your customer base by meeting pre-qualified industry stakeholders
- Showcase your new technologies and services face-to-face with prospective clients
- Capitalise on strategic marketing throughout the West Africa region
- Identify new opportunities within the marketplace
- Gain the advantage of relatively early entry into a growing market
- Meet the decision makers making the procurement choices in the region
- Have the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops
Exhibit at the Kenyan Food Event
Exhibit at East Africa's premier Exhibition and Conference dedicated to the Food, Beverage and Hospitality sectors. Taking place from 15 - 17 September 2020 at the Sarit Exhibition Centre in Nairobi, Kenya, speak to one of our Sales Team to find out more about prices and how you could get involved.MAKE A STAND ENQUIRY