EXHIBITING AT THE KENYAN FOOD EVENT 2023
5 - 7 SEPTEMBER 2023 | SARIT EXHIBITION CENTRE| NAIROBI | KENYA
Explore your different exhibitor options across the show to secure your stand as soon as possible.
As one of our exhibitors, you’ll benefit from a year-round marketing campaign to bring you the highest quality visitors straight to your stand. To drive awareness and interest for the show, we make use of strategic partnerships with leading trade associations, government bodies and industry publications in addition to other traditional activities such as email, SMS, telemarketing, PR, Billboard advertising and more.
There are a number of ways you can get involved with KFE take your first step today and get in touch with one of our friendly team to discuss to full range of stand options available to you.
JOIN OUR EXHIBITOR LIST
The Kenyan Food Event (KFE) is East Africa’s primary exhibitions serving the food and drink industry, respectively.
Taking place in September 2023 at the Sarit Exhibition Centre in Nairobi, Kenya, the industry leading events will offer a pivotal platform for international companies looking to break into the market as well as an opportunity for local businesses to expand their existing footprint.
Co-located alongside the Kenyan Hospitality Event , the cumulative exhibition will make up three key industry segments to bring together over 2,500 qualified stakeholders and key members from the industry.
IT JUST MAKES GOOD BUSINESS SENSE...
Even with all the technology we have available to us, statistics still show you are more likely to secure a deal face-to-face. Simultaneously build brand awareness, network and close sales by taking part at the Kenyan Food Event 2023
- Increase your customer base by meeting pre-qualified industry stakeholders
- Showcase your new technologies and services face-to-face with prospective clients
- Capitalise on strategic marketing throughout the East Africa region
- Identify new opportunities within the marketplace
- Gain the advantage of relatively early entry into a growing market
- Meet the decision makers making the procurement choices in the region
- Have the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops