JOIN OUR EXHIBITOR LIST
The Kenyan Hospitality Event (KHE) is East Africa’s primary exhibition serving hospitality industry.
Taking place in September 2023 at the Sarit Exhibition Centre in Nairobi, Kenya, this event will offer a pivotal platform for international companies looking to break into the market as well as an opportunity for local businesses to expand their existing footprint.
Co-located alongside the Kenyan Food Event and the Kenyan Drink Event, the cumulative exhibition will make up three key industry segments to bring together over 2,500 qualified stakeholders and key members from the industry.
KHE aims to attract suppliers, manufacturers and services providers from across a wide spectrum of the hospitality industry. Here is an overview of the types of industries our exhibitors will come from:
- Bathroom and Spa
- Beds and Beddings
- Catering Equipment
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology
- Cleaning and Hygiene Equipment
- Computers and Technology
- Fitness Equipment
- Point of Sale
- Security Systems
- Uniform and Clothing
- Transport Storage, Logistics
IT JUST MAKES GOOD BUSINESS SENSE...
Even with all the technology we have available to us, statistics still show you are more likely to secure a deal face-to-face. Simultaneously build brand awareness, network and close sales by taking part at the Kenyan Hospitality Event 2023.
- Increase your customer base by meeting pre-qualified industry stakeholders
- Showcase your new technologies and services face-to-face with prospective clients
- Capitalise on strategic marketing throughout the East Africa region
- Identify new opportunities within the marketplace
- Gain the advantage of relatively early entry into a growing market
- Meet the decision makers making the procurement choices in the region
- Have the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops